What choices of reproduction level are there?
– Maps are available either as a Kleinemann print or as an even higher quality limited edition facsimile.
How do I order?
– For information on how to order please click here.
How long will it take to complete my order?
– Once your order has been placed, we anticipate that you will receive your map within 15 working days.
Can I order my map in a size different to those on your website?
– Yes. To discuss your specific requirements, please contact The Map Company on +44 (0)207 368 6585 (10am – 5pm Monday to Friday) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How will you produce my map?
– Your map will be printed to order in your choice of size and paper. We hold no “off the shelf” stocks.
How is my map delivered?
– Your print will be carefully wrapped in tissue paper, rolled gently in a tube and couriered to your chosen address. We recommend that the map is framed as soon as possible to eliminate the risk of accidental damage.
Do you ship overseas?
– Yes. Please inform us of any special requirements at the time of order.
Can I cancel or change my order?
– Yes, if you contact us within 48 hours of your order. After that, cancellations or changes are not possible.
Can I return my map for a refund?
– Once you have placed and confirmned your order, refunds will not be possible, as each map is printed specifically to order.
Can I order my map as a gift?
– Yes, of course. Let us know at time of order and we’ll do the rest. No confirmation of the price will be included with the map you are sending.
Are the maps printed with a border?
– Yes, each map has a 5cm white border, thus adding 10cm to the overall dimensions given.
Please enter your details and your message in the form, and one of our team will contact you shortly (within one working day).
You can also call us on +44 (0)207 368 6585, or contact us using the form.